Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the first impression that guests have when arriving at your Fargo home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are ready to increase your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and involve a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to consider before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accent your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and consistent, but colors that provide conflict to your scheme can make your home look one of a kind!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the power of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re illuminating specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery near a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can shift attention to certain door details and distract attention away from other out dated features of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can improve a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can be given a major makeover.
Accept guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a great first impression. Check out the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Fargo, give them a call at 701-281-1390 or schedule an appointment online to discuss all the options for getting replacement doors to improve the look of your home.